Use this section to search for questions asked in the States Assembly. You can search by keyword, date, and also by selecting who asked or answered the question.

Results 1-1 of 11 results found
View:   per page
  • Title: Access to the Social Security benefits system
    Question type: Written
    Asked by: Carolyn Labey
    Answered by: Minister for Social Security
    Question date: 29/05/2012
    Answer An Income Support claim can only be made in respect of a household comprising, at the most, an adult couple and dependent children … I can confirm that information has …
Back to top
rating button