Use this section to search for questions asked in the States Assembly. You can search by keyword, date, and also by selecting who asked or answered the question.

Showing results for: John Young - Did you mean phrase: "John Young"
Results 1-1 of 11 results found
View:   per page
  • Title: RUDL licences for building projects
    Question type: Written
    Asked by: Geoffrey Southern
    Answered by: Minister for Economic Development
    Question date: 31/01/2012
    Senator A.J.H. Maclean (The Minister for Economic Development): I am going to disappoint … 2.7.3 Deputy J.H. Young: In view of the present unemployment situation and the strategic …
Back to top
rating button