Second review into the Comprehensive Spending Review
Launch date: 01/01/2011
Review status: Report published
What is the review about?
The Comprehensive Spending Review policy for 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Terms of reference
- To examine the application of the Council of Minister’s CSR policy for 2011, 2012, 2013 and beyond by the Ministers within the remit of the Panel;
- To determine the nature, sustainability and impact on stakeholders and front line services of the proposed savings for 2011, 2012 2013 and beyond;
- To invite public opinion;
- To examine the economic and social impact of proposed CSR cuts for 2011, 2012, 2013 and beyond;
- To consider the impact on the CSR process if Ministers fail to achieve the required savings;
- To examine any further issues relating to the topic that may arise in the course of the Scrutiny review that the Panel considers relevant.