Public Finances Law Amendments
Launch date: 30/04/2013
Review status: Report published
What is the review about?
A review of the proposed amendments to the Public Finances (Jersey) Law 2005, to be debated in July 2013
Terms of reference
1. To examine the Draft Public Finances (Amendment No.4) (Jersey) Law 201-, with particular regard to the following:
- The rationale behind the draft amendments and the need to include such measures within the law;
- The implications of the proposed amendments for the financial management of the States;
2. To assess whether the issues raised by the former Comptroller and Auditor General in his report “Public Finances (Jersey) Law 2005 – A review in the light of experience” have been addressed within the draft amendments.
3. To consider whether the draft amendments will achieve the desired outcomes that have been proposed.