Review of the Jersey Care Model
Launch date: 28/11/2019
Review status: Review started
What is the review about?
The Panel will be reviewing the new model of care that has been proposed by the Minister for Health and Social Services. It is anticipated that the model will be delivered over a five year period and will shift the delivery of some health and social care services out of the hospital and into the community through GP practices and other agencies.
If you would like share your views on the proposals with the Panel, you can do so by clicking on the 'Have your say' link on this page or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Panel is currnently gathering evidence for its review
Terms of reference
1. To determine whether the Jersey Care Model is appropriate for the Island.
2. To assess how the proposed Jersey Care Model will be delivered and by whom.
3. To consider the implications of the Jersey Care Model on the delivery of health services.
4. To assess the potential impact of the new care model on patients; in respect of the quality of service provided and any financial implications.
5. To examine the possible effects of the proposals on the current and future health sector workforce.
6. To understand the proposed Jersey Care Model in the context of the future hospital and other health facilities on the Island.