Launch date: 09/09/2008
Review status: Report published
What is the review about?
Terms of reference
- To assess progress made on relevant States’ Strategic Aims to date;
- To review the 10 character areas for the Built-Up Area since the introduction of the EPIA’s (Environmental Protection and Improvement Areas) and their use as a planning framework for Urban Regeneration;
- To identify sustainable levels of density and amenity space for appartment living;
- To consider the implications of continuing urban sprawl;
- To provide proposals of innovative and alternative schemes to address the need for cost-effective, spacious homes;
- To examine any further issues relating to the topic that may arise in the course of the Scrutiny review that the Panel considers relevant.
Call for evidence