Lime Grove House: Failure to Complete Transaction
Launch date: 26/08/2011
Review status: Report published
What is the review about?
The failure to complete the final transaction on Lime Grove House
Terms of reference
- To examine the recent project to re-provide property accommodation for the Police Services, with particular reference to the events which have led to the failure by the States to conclude the transaction to acquire Lime Grove House.
- To ascertain the financial implications for the States of the failure to acquire Lime Grove House, in particular the impact this may have upon the ability of States departments to deliver their planned CSR savings.
- To determine the effect the failure to acquire Lime Grove has had, or is likely to have, on related development opportunities within the States property portfolio.
- To identify if there has been, or is likely to be, any damage to the reputation of the States as a result of the way in which the Lime Grove House acquisition has been conducted, and if so, the consequential effect upon the States ability to pursue future transactions in the private property sector.
- To investigate the impact of the failure to acquire Lime Grove House on future plans to deliver benefits to the States through rationalisation and consolidation of the States office portfolio.
- To examine any further issues relating to the topic that may arise in the course of the Scrutiny review that the Sub-Panel considers relevant.