Launch date: 03/03/2006
Review status: Report published
What is the review about?
To quantify the composition of waste within the residential and commercial collections.
Terms of reference
1. To quantify the composition of waste within the residential and commercial collections.
2. To investigate the practicality and cost implications of re-using or recycling in excess of 32% from the waste stream.
3. To investigate European and International markets for recycled goods and recyclable materials.
4. To examine existing technology for the treatment of food waste with the green waste in a composting facility.
5. To examine systems/policies to encourage the public to play a more active role in recycling.