Supply of Housing
Launch date: 23/03/2015
Review status: Report published
What is the review about?
A review of the challenges facing the supply of affordable housing
Terms of reference
1. To examine the means by which the Council of Ministers measures and monitors housing supply and housing affordability;
2. To consider the factors which affect the supply and affordability of housing in Jersey;
3. To examine the impact of the planning process on the delivery of housing;
4. To consider proposals of the Council of Ministers for the delivery of further housing;
5. To consider proposals of the Council of Ministers, in particular the Ministers for Housing and for Planning and Environment, to improve the affordability of housing for Islanders; and
6. To consider the role played by other housing providers in the delivery of affordable homes.