Social Inclusion - Mont-à-l'Abbé
Launch date: 23/06/2008
Review status: Report published
What is the review about?
The policy for social inclusion in education and funding pressures facing Mont-à-l'Abbé School.
Terms of reference
- To consider the rôle played by Mont-à-l’Abbé School in the policies and objectives of the Minister for Education, Sport and Culture relating to social inclusion in education
- To examine the funding pressure facing Mont-à-l’Abbé School identified in the draft proposals of the 2009 Annual Business Plan.
- To examine the possible implications for Mont-à-l’Abbé School of any shortfall in its budget, with particular reference to transport; staffing matters; and social inclusion of pupils
- To consider the financial liaison between the Department of Education, Sport and Culture and the Department of Health and Social Services in relation to the provision for those who attend Mont-à-l’Abbé School
- To examine any further issues relating to the topic that may arise in the course of the Scrutiny Review and which the Panel considers relevant.